“The Notebook” written by Nicholas Spark. It is a beautiful romantic love story. If you deeply love someone, you’ll truly love it.
The story begins with elderly man, sitting by his wife’s bedside and reading a story for her.The poignant story of true and unending love in it’s purest form, and the power and magic of true love to defy all odds. While reading the book, it was touchy and emotional experience. An inspiring and passionate love story that was absolutely unforgettable.
Novel is also adapted into a popular Hollywood Film of the same name, in 2004.
- “You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.”
- “Every great love starts with a great story.”
- “You are the answer to every prayer I’ve offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don’t know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.”
- “The scariest thing about distance is that you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.”
- “Sometimes we need to be apart to understand just how much we truly love each other.”
- “Every girl is beautiful. Sometimes it just takes the right guy to see it.”
- “It might seem as the hardest thing to do, but you have to forget the guy who forgot about you.”
- “They didn’t agree on much. In fact, they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time—and they challenged each other every day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common: They were crazy about each other.”